Texas Star is a soft spike facility.
Entering environmentally sensitive areas or native grasses is prohibited. These are marked by hazard stakes with green tops or signs stating "Environmentally Sensitive Areas". Please observe cart arrow signs. Holes 2, 9, 15 and all par 3's are Cart Path Only. Proper golf attire is required. Please sand divots, repair ball marks, and rake bunkers.
COURSE DEFINED BY:
Out of Bounds:
- White stakes define Out of Bounds.
- Inside edge of fence that borders the golf course.
- 18 Left side of creek and clubhouse is Out of Bounds.
- Yellow lines or stakes.
- Red lines or stakes.
Environmentally Sensitive Areas:
- Red stakes with green tops - Lateral Hazard
- Blue stakes with green tops - Ground Under Repair (free drop)
YARDAGE: (sprinkler heads)
- Bottom number - front green
- Middle number - center of green
- Top number - back of green
Black and White Poles
- 150 yards to center of greens
Pin Locator Flags
- Red - front
- White - middle
- Blue - back