Thank you all for your patience and patronage! We are open for play, effective May 1.
For your safety and well-being, we have implemented the following guidelines and procedures. We know these are challenging times, but we will continue to do our best to serve you.
• All golf tee times will be made online, electronically, or by telephone.
• All payments are encouraged to be made in advance either electronically or over the telephone.
• All golf tee times will be scheduled in a minimum of 15 minute increments.
• Playing groups are limited to four players.
• Golf cart occupancy is limited to one player.
• The Driving Range and Practice Facility will be closed.
• The Golf Shop will be open, 2 players allowed at a time.
• The bag drop will be self-serviced. Staff will not handle golf bags or individual clubs at arrival or departure from the course.
• Do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
• Flag sticks will be left in the hole, Bunker rakes and Water Jugs are removed.
• Starter house will be open, On-course beverage carts will not operate.
Please practice Social Distancing while waiting in line, on the tee box, on the greens or in a common space.
Texas Star Golf Course is a 275-acre course that spans nearly 7,000 yards and is a par 71, which guarantees to challenge golfers of every level. Conveniently located in Euless, only ten minutes from D/FW Airport, Texas Star provides golfers nationwide an opportunity to enjoy this Texas golf masterpiece. Texas Star offers a golf shop with quality merchandise to suit any need, high quality performance rental clubs, professional private instruction and group clinics with PGA certified golf instructors and one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in D/FW.
Texas Star is a strategic course. With multiple teeing areas for all skill levels and changing pin placements, the preferred way to play the hole may change on a daily basis. The course is designed to maximize the use of every club in a player's bag. A well-rounded short game will come in handy as a number of different types of pitches and chips will be required. The course features large greens with Mini Verde Dwarf Bermuda, while the fairways are 419 Bermuda. All of our grass is kept green using Reclaimed Water from the Village Creek Treatment Plant in Fort Worth, which means irrigation can continue even in times of drought.
In designing the course, Course Architect, Keith Foster, strived to find the right balance between nature and golf. Foster said that he drew much inspiration from the land's natural terrain and features. Hurricane Creek, which slashes through the heavily wooded site, plays an integral part of holes 9, 11 and 18, while also making a presence on 2, 8 and 10. Texas Star will give you a Hill Country feel all the while you are still centrally located in D/FW. Several holes have vistas with 40 to 50 feet rises and drops in elevation. Whenever possible, Foster left nature alone, allowing the terrain's natural beauty to speak for itself. But know that if you stray too far off of the generous fairways, you may find yourself in knee-deep native grasses. Take all of these elements at Texas Star, and the result is a uniquely challenging test of strategic golf on a natural course.
Questions About the Golf Course
- Send a message to the Golf Shop checking out the contact us page.
- Planning to host a tournament?
- Could you use a few lessons?
- What are the green fees?
- Would you like more benefits by becoming a member?
Book your Tee Time online, or call the Golf Shop at 817-685-1865.
Visit the hole tour for a taste of what awaits you.
Come pick up a copy of our scorecard and see the challenges that await you.