- Texas Star is a soft spike facility.
- Entering environmentally sensitive areas or native grasses is prohibited. These are marked by hazard stakes with green tops or signs stating "Environmentally Sensitive Areas."
- Please observe cart arrow signs.
- Holes 3, 8, 14, and 16 are all par 3's and are Cart Path Only.
- Proper golf attire is required. Please sand divots, repair ball marks, and rake bunkers.
Course Defined By
Out of Bounds:
- White Stakes define Out of Bounds.
- Inside edge of fence that borders the golf course.
- 18th Hole - Left side of creek and clubhouse is Out of Bounds.
- Yellow Lines or Stakes.
- Red Lines or Stakes.
Environmentally Sensitive Areas:
- Red Stakes with Green Tops - Lateral Hazard
- Blue Stakes with Green Tops - Ground Under Repair (free drop)
Yardage (Sprinkler Heads)
- Bottom Number - Front of Green
- Middle Number - Center of Green
- Top Number - Back of Green
Black and White Poles
- 150 yards to center of greens
Pick up a copy of our scorecard and see the challenges that await you.